The Ridge at Chukker Creek offers affordable living.
- South Carolina residents pay one of the lowest property tax rates in the country. If it is affordable homes with no compromise of quality and beauty that you want, look no further! Come see our new section "The Highlands" and homes by JR Homes.
- Our energy efficient, green-built homes have low utility and maintenance costs.
- Conveniently located within the city of Aiken, you won't have to drive far to get to shopping centers, the mall or great schools.
- Quiet streets and miles of trails are perfect for residents to walk to the many wonderful planned* amenities at The Ridge.
- Extensive use of solar power on community facilities means low utility costs for all.
- Low homeowners' association fees.
- *Please call 803-502-1030 or email our sales team for up-to-date information on tax credits and other savings associated with buying an energy efficient home at The Ridge.
- 04/01/09 Aiken Standard article points to $1.6bn Federal Stimulus infusion into the area as a boost to housing market and local employment opportunities.